Library Ambassador Program
Robert Felix, Lina Severino, and Geydy Martinez
Your Library Student Ambassadors for EOP, PATH, and the Veterans Affairs Program serve as library liaisons for students in their area. They foster communication, increase awareness of library services and resources, and serve as a "voice" for their fellow students.
- Educate students within their area on how the library can support their academic endeavors
- Encourage students to seek research assistance through the library
- Provide input to librarians in the development of outreach and instructional materials
- Managing Your Course Load with Dr. Mary Adler (Feb. 8)
- Ice Cream and Trivia with Broome Library Staff (Feb. 9)
- Broome Library Scavenger Hunt (Feb 15)
- Library Research Help (Apr. 19)
Contact an Ambassador
Robert Felix, Veterans Affairs Program
Geydy Martinez, EOP
Want to get involved?
Keep an eye out for the call for student applications next year!
For any questions, please contact Kaela Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-437-3330, or Janet Pinkley at email@example.com or 805-437-3217