Code of Conduct
JSB Library Users will.
- Show mutual courtesy and respect to other users and library staff.
- Exhibit behavior that promotes a safe and comfortable environment (use proper exits, follow emergency procedures, reduce noise levels, avoid disturbances, use cells phones outside the building, etc.).
- Exhibit behavior that promotes mission of the library. The library's mission is to enhance CI's mission through active collaboration with students, faculty, and staff in developing collections, services, information and computer literacy skills.
- Clean up after themselves by placing trash and recyclables in appropriate receptacles.
- Put equipment and furniture back where it was found. Signs are placed in all meeting and classrooms to assist with this process.
Those patrons unable to adhere to this code of conduct or who create disturbances will be asked to leave the building by staff and/or public safety.